Returns and Exchanges
Policy on Returns and Exchanges
1. Pack all the items in the original packing. Packaging must be in good order.
2. Contact us within 72 hours of receiving item via writing (or email).
3. Attach a copy of the order and highlight which items you're returning.
4. Unless alternative arrangements made, return to:
Bathtime Scotland, 2 Howard Court, East Kilbride, G74 4QZ.
5. After you have sent the parcel, please inform us of that by sending an email to
Eligibility of Items for Return or Exchange
In the event you wish to return goods purchased, this can be carried out via courier services or direct to our Glasgow (East Kilbride) store. In some instances and strictly at our discretion we can arrange for the return of goods otherwise it is your responsibility to return goods and will be liable for the condition in which they arrive with us. All returns to store must be approved beforehand – note we reserve the right to refuse acceptance of returns to store where this has not been arranged.
All damaged / missing item claims must be made within writing (or email) within 72 hours of delivery. Items must be returned in full original non-damaged packaging and strictly before any attempt of fitting.
Returns without claim of damage or errors on our part, and those out with 72 hours of delivery may be subject to handling & administrative charges.